Terms of Service
I have no relationship with the places or businesses described at HotTravelTips.com. I created this site purely to inspire others to get out and see the world! If you find this website useful, please add a link to it from your website or blog.
Hiatus Industries LLC ("Hiatus") maintains the Web site located at
www.HotTravelTips.com (the "Site") and allows visitors to use it subject to the
following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). By using the Site, including the
information that it provides, you accept the Terms herein, and any modifications
made to these Terms from time to time. Hiatus shall not be liable to you for any
breach of the Terms. Hiatus reserves the right to modify these Terms
periodically, without prior notice. If you have any questions about your
obligations under this Agreement, email legal at HotTravelTips.com.
1. Access Limits. Without the written content of Hiatus, you may not (a) use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts), or (b) frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo, or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining information.
You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
2. No Resale of the Site. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
3. Termination. Hiatus may terminate your use of the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, if Hiatus believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Hiatus may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Hiatus shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Hiatus, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
5. Dealings with Advertisers or Partners. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or partners found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or partner. You agree that Hiatus shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or partners on the Site.
6. Links. Hiatus may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources that are beyond Hiatus' control. Hiatus makes no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which links may be provided, and you hereby waive any claim you might have against Hiatus, with respect to such sites. Hiatus is not responsible for the content of World Wide Web pages outside of the Site.
7. No Warranty. The Site and Hiatus' services are provided "as is", and Hiatus and its suppliers and partners expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions (express, implied or statutory). Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
8. Liability Limits. In no event shall Hiatus or its suppliers or co-brand partners be liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages however arising, including negligence, arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services, or this agreement.
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!