Whistler Heli-Skiing Trips
Heli-skiing lets you fly in a helicopter to an unspoiled area in the Whistler BC mountain terrain, get dropped off in the powder and ski!
Here are some questions to ask when booking your heli-skiing trip:
- Where on the map is the ski area?
- What level of slopes are available to you?
- How many people will accompany you & how many people per day are likely to be in the area where you will be dropped off?
- Is any video or photography included?
- What training do the guides have?
- What is a typical schedule for a day of heli-skiing?
- Dress the same way you would for a normal day of skiing
- In most cases, you cannot leave anything in the helicopter, so plan to carry anything you bring all day
- Bring water
- Powder skiis/snowboards are recommended, if you do not own them, ask where they can be rented
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!