Nile River Cruise, Egypt
Our Nile cruise was wonderful -- a relaxing, and relatively cool way to see the sites and rural life along the river. The river itself was absolutely beautiful. It was very peaceful to float down the Nile viewing the rural countryside and watching people work and play along the fertile green riverbanks. Each day the boat docked at a new site and we were able to get off the boat, view the site, and then return to the calm of the boat.
Tips for choosing a Nile River Cruise:
- Make sure you know exactly where the cruise will stop, how long you will spend, and what you will see in that area.
- Find out what the accommodations on the boat will be like - what are the amenities, the size of your cabin and what star level of hotel does it compare to?
- Will your guide travel with you? Will you have a private guide, or be part of a group?
- Are there discounts for bringing multiple travelers? Or a supplement for a single traveler? If you are traveling alone will you have a private cabin?
- For more tips see our guide to booking a tour of Egypt
Questions and Answers
Is their vegetaraian food availaable on the nile
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!