London Eurorail Tickets
A Eurorail pass (also called Euro Rail, Europass, and Eurail) gives you unlimited train travel through all 17 countries served by the Rail Europe train network. Depending on the amount of train travel you plan, a Eurorail pass can represent a significant savings over purchase of individual tickets. There are a number of different types of passes available, but all must be purchased before your arrival in Europe.
Among the options available are:
- single country passes (several are available for England)
- passes that combine the Rail Europe and a country's private train network (for example, Spain has its own train network not served by Rail Europe)
- varying durations (15 days, 21 days, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months)
- passes for two or more people traveling together
- youth passes (under 26 years of age)
- drive passes that combine train travel with 2 days of rental car use
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!