Paris Seine River Cruise
A cruise down the Seine River is a beautiful and romantic way to take in Paris's wonderful architecture. Cruises are best booked ahead to ensure that you get exactly what you want, but can also be booked through your hotel upon arrival. Here are some things to consider when booking a Seine River Cruise:
- What time of day is the cruise? An evening cruise, when the city is lit up, is most beautiful, but a daytime cruise can be combined with a tour of important monuments.
- Where does the cruise start and end? Many cruise companies will pick you up at your hotel and return you there at the end of the cruise
- How long will the cruise last?
- What is the comfort level of the boat? Is it enclosed, or open? What is the seating like?
- Is a meal included? What is the menu/quality of food? Where is the meal served?
- Are any Paris tours or admissions included in the price of the cruise?
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!