Paris Vacation Packages
A package vacation can be a great way to save money and pre-arrange a number of activities you're interested in. Here are some factors you should consider when choosing a vacation package:
- What hotel is included? What type of room? Is there an option to upgrade to a different hotel or a better room?
- Are you restricted to flying on a particular airline or at particular times? If so, are the flight schedules you are interested in available? What happens if you need to change your flight?
- What activities are included? Are the times set, or are you free to set your own schedule? If you choose not to participate in one of the activities, is the price reduced?
- Can they arrange a museum pass for you so that you do not have to wait in line?
- What meals are included?
- Is there an option to add additional cities to your itinerary
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!