International Cell Phone Rental
Whether you are a business traveler needing to have easy contact with the office back home, or a family wanting to be able to sync up with each other during the day, it can be convenient to rent a cell phone when you are traveling internationally.
There are many different cell phone rental companies offering different plans and different rates. Here are some things to consider when choosing a cell phone rental:
- Will you be given your cell phone number before departure
- What is the weekly or monthly rate for the rental
- What is the rate for incoming calls (some companies offer free incoming calls)
- What is the rate for outgoing calls within Rome?
- What is the rate for outgoing international calls?
- Are you required to purchase a minimum number of minutes?
- How do you add additional minutes once you have exceeded the minimum?
- How and where will the phone be delivered to you? Is there a delivery charge?
- How do you return the phone?
Questions and Answers
Will be cruising coastal Italy,France, Portugal and canary islands...will one plan work in all these places, and what is fair pricing to call USA? Thanks
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!