Knott's Berry Farm
Knotts Berry Farm, located about 50 miles south of Los Angeles features traditional roller coasters (including a huge wooden rollercoaster) and the whole Snoopy Gang. Knott's Scary Farm in October is a don't miss adventure.
- Plan Ahead! Discount tickets are often available on-line & you won't have to wait in line to buy a ticket at the park.
- Group discounts may be available for large parties
- Park Hours change frequently. Call to check hours for the day of your visit.
- The park is less crowded during the winter than the summer
- Arrive early for best parking.
- Bring a light jacket - even if it's hot during the day it can get chilly in the evening
- Foggy days can end up being very hot after the fog burns off - dress in layers (and while talking wardrobe... be sure to wear comfortable shoes)
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!