Legoland, San Diego California
Lego Land is an exciting destination for young children. Kids are awed by the huge and intricate lego sculptures. But those famous sculptures are only the beginning of the fun... there are also rides, musical fountains, driving school and more.
LegoLand has locations in San Diego, Germany, England and Denmark
- Fairy Tale Brook is a peaceful ride through a rich and detailed life size Lego world (ala small world at Disneyland). Relaxing and fun for the whole family. No minimum age requirement
- Water Works musical fountain is an interactive fountain where kids jump on dots next to the fountain to activate different life size lego instruments
- Driving School and Junior Driving School. Kids from Preschool up get a great sense of accomplishment from getting behind the wheel of an unguided miniature car and actually learning to drive.
- Aquazone wave racers. Kids over 40 inches get to drive boats and get wet as they and others shoot water cannons! A great way to cool off in the middle of a hot San Diego afternoon.
It's possible to arrange a birthday party for your child at Legoland!
- Plan Ahead! Discount tickets are often available on-line & you won't have to wait in line to buy a ticket at the park.
- Group discounts may be available for large parties
- Park Hours change seasonally. Call to check hours for the day of your visit.
- Bring a light jacket - even if it's hot during the day it can get chilly in the evening
- Foggy days can end up being very hot after the fog burns off - dress in layers (and while talking wardrobe... be sure to wear comfortable shoes)
Questions and Answers
Can you bring coolers into the park
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!