San Francisco Tours
There are many options for touring San Francisco: Private tours, package tours and of course self-guided tours.
Here are some tips for booking a package tour of San Francisco:
- Does the San Francisco Tour include activities you're interested
- How much walking are you expected to do
- How much free time will you have to visit each of the sites on your San Francisco Tour
- How many people will be on the tour of San Francisco
- How long will the package tour last
- What is included in the price of the tour. If you are expected to tip your tour guide, how much expected?
Here's my list of things you absolutely should not miss no matter how you decide to see San Francisco. You can get all the big sites that all the tourists go to from any guidebook, so I've included in my list some off the beaten path sights you cannot miss
- Golden Gate Park
- Haight Ashbury
- The Piers and the old ferry building
- SF Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
Check out our California Wine Country Guide
Questions and Answers
How to get from SF Intl. airport to Foster city ? Is there a shuttle or metro ?
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!