Hawaiian Island Cruise
A popular way to see the Hawaiian Islands is to take a Cruise. The ship will stop off in several ports, allowing you to see each Island (and sometimes several areas on a single island).
Here are some tips for choosing the Hawaii Cruise that is best for you:
- How large is the ship? Do you want something intimate, or a lot of action and new people?
- What kind of beds does the cabin have? Queen? Twin? Bunk?
- Is there a low fare guarantee? What happens if the rate drops after you book your cruise?
- Where will your cabin be? What kind of view does it have?
- When was the ship last renovated?
- What is the policy on tips? Tips can be a significant expense, so it is important to understand this in advance
- What is the cancellation policy?
- When do you meet the ship in Hawaii? Is a Hawaii hotel room included in your package if you fly in the day before?
- What stops does the ship make & how long do you have in each port?
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!