Hawaii Package Vacations
A package vacation can be a great way to save money and pre-arrange a number of activities you're interested in. Here are some factors you should consider when choosing your Hawaiian Island Package Vacation
- What hotel is included? What type of room? Is there an option to upgrade to a different hotel or a better room?
- Are you restricted to flying on a particular airline or at particular times? If so, are the flight schedules you are interested in available? What happens if you need to change your flight?
- Will you get to stay on multiple islands, or one?
- What activities (e.g. scuba, helicopter rides, luau, boat charters) are included in the cost of the package?
Look for packages that include hotel, airfare and a rental car.
Tips for choosing a travel package:
- compare prices with purchasing individual items on a few websties
- understand what class of hotel and rental car you are getting & what the upgrade costs are if necessary
- for hotels, understand whether any resort fees are included
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!