Hawaii Day Spas
It seems like every major resort on the Hawaiian Islands has a spa. Here are some tips to get the most out of your day spa experience:
- Find out whether spa visitors have access to the resort or special spa facilities
- Arrive early to give yourself a chance to relax and take advantage of the spa amenities
- Ask about pre-and post services (for example, adding a 30 minute massage to your salt rub)
- Ask about special day long packages
- Find out about signature treatments that use local ingredients or incorporate local relaxation customs
- Look at pictures online to see what environment the spa has... is it clinical or soothing?
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!