Hawaii Destination Wedding
Hawaii is the place to live out your wedding dreams - whether they included a quick and casual wedding on the beach followed by a relaxed party with friends in family, an elaborate ceremony, or a private ceremony at a secluded spot. There are many different wedding packages to choose from at venues ranging from small chapels and public beaches, to private estates and almost all of the resorts and hotels.
No matter what the size and style of your wedding, here's a list of questions to ask to get you started:
- What is included in the wedding package?
- How many guests can attend the wedding?
- What tips are expected?
- How long will you have for the wedding ceremony? How much time do they allow between ceremonies & where will you wait if there is a delay?
- Is there an area for the bride to get ready?
- How much control will you have over customizing aspects of the ceremony or reception (i.e. the vows, the wedding cake, the flowers)
- Who will officiate at the ceremony?
- Does the hotel provide discounted rooms for guests attending the wedding?
- Can you give me references from people who have recently had a wedding at your property.
Questions and Answers
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!