Las Vegas Limousines
Want to see Vegas in style? Traveling with a large group? Arranging for a limo to drive you around Las Vegas is both easier and cheaper than you think. You can arrange your Limo when you arrive in Las Vegas or online before you depart for Vegas.
Here are some questions to ask when reserving your Las Vegas limo:
- How much will the limo cost per hour?
- Will the limo pick you up at Las Vegas airport, or at your hotel?
- Is there a minimum amount of time that you can rent the limo for?
- When does the clock start on the limo -- when it picks you up? when it leaves the garage?
- How long has the company been in business & are they licensed in Las Vegas
- How many people can the limo seat?
- How new is the limousine?
- How much should you expect to tip the driver? Is there a mandatory tip? Expect to pay somewhere between 15 and 20 percent.
Questions and Answers
I want to rent a stretch limo from noon to 8pm...August 25th & 26th...Total cost w/o tip.
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!