Las Vegas Weddings
Las Vegas is the place to live out your wedding dreams - whether they involve a quick wedding followed by a relaxed party with friends in family, a grand ballroom, or the two of you being serenaded while floating down a canal. There are many different wedding packages to choose from at venues ranging from small chapels to almost all of the grand hotels.
No matter what the size and style of your wedding, here's a list of questions to ask to get you started:
- What is included in the wedding package?
- How many guests can attend the wedding?
- What tips are expected?
- How long will you have for the wedding ceremony? How much time do they allow between ceremonies & where will you wait if there is a delay?
- Is there an area for the bride to get ready?
- How much control will you have over customizing aspects of the ceremony or reception (i.e. the vows, the wedding cake, the flowers)
- Who will officiate at the ceremony?
- Does the hotel provide discounted rooms for guests attending the wedding?
Questions and Answers
we are looking for prices to get married in a simple ceremony? Small chapel or gazebo in Vegas.
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!