New York Tours
There are many options for touring New York: private tours, package tours and of course self-guided tours.
Here are some tips for booking a package tour of New York:
- Does the New York Tour include activities you're interested
- How much walking are you expected to do
- How much free time will you have to visit each of the sites on your New York Tour
- How many people will be on the tour of New York
- How long will the package tour last
- What is included in the price of the New York tour. If you are expected to tip your tour guide, how much expected?
Here's my list of things you absolutely should not miss no matter how you decide to see New York. You can get all the big sites that all the tourists go to from any guidebook, so I've included in my list some off the beaten path sights you cannot miss
- Rockefeller Center
- World Trade Center Site
- Statue of Liberty
- Times Square
- Empire State Building
- Metropolitan Museum
- New York Stock Exchange
- Shopping in SoHo
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- Greenwich Village parks and shopping
Questions and Answers
Hello. I will be in new york from the 3rd til 9th of november 2006. can you tell me what is the best show on in broadway at that time and where is the mostt reliable site for booking on the web?? thank you.
i will be in NY Dec 15th -18th There will be 6 ladies.What are the best tours you recommend?
Like our off-the- beaten path tips? Get even more ideas in a handy printable format you can take with you on your trip! Click here to buy our guides!